Item added to your cart
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many creatine gummies should I take?
We recommend taking four (4) gummies at least half an hour prior to working out. The
recommended daily amount of creatine is between 3 to 5 grams a day.
2. Is The Creatine Gumy Vegan?
Yes, The Creatine Gummy is 100% vegan and does not contain any animal products or
artificial colors, dyes or ingredients. No high fructose corn syrup, no fructose, no sucralose and
3. Is The Creatine Gummy Third Party Tested?
Absolutely, The Creatine Gummy is independently third-party tested in Utah
4. How is there no sugar in The Creatine Gummy?
The Creatine Gummy is sweetened with monk fruit, erythritol, lemons and strawberry. We
tested other sugar-free options but ultimately decided that monk fruit was the best option as it is
5. How Many Bottles of The Creatine Gummy Should I order?
The Creatine Gummy users have reported seeing a difference within 1 to 2 weeks when used
daily. We recommend stocking up on a minimum of 2 bottles, however, many of our customers
get 3 bottles to see enhanced benefits over time and to take advantage of the bundled discount
6. How Long Before I Start to Feel The Pump?
The Creatine Gumy users have reported seeing a difference in as soon as a week, however,
this depends on how often you workout. Users who workout on a daily or regular basis see the
difference with in a week.
7. How Do I Take The Creatine Gummy?
We recommend taking four gummies with or without a glass of water.
8. Why would I take Creatine Gummies over Powder?
Creatine gummies are a more convenient form and way to take creatine. Creatine
gummies are just as effective as other creatine supplements in a pre-measured dose